- It won't charge over the USB of my Dell Inspiron 1525.
- Some text boxes, e.g. when you're editing a Wikipedia entry in Safari, don't have a scroll bar when the text extends below the fold.
- Google Apps email accounts are harder to set up than they should be.
- How are you supposed to send email attachments e.g. if you want to email yourself a number of screenshots you've taken using the iPad's nifty screenshot function do you have to send them one by one using the Photos app and the Mail client?
- The iPod app doesn't let me sort my podcasts by release date or title - or if it does, I haven't figure it out yet. (User experience, anyone?)
The list has grown from six to eleven! On the whole, I am pretty computer savvy and usually don't have too much trouble figuring out how to use things, but the iPad (and Apple generally) aren't as intuitive as I was led to believe they were.