- It can't play Flash. Duh!
- iPhone apps look stupidly small on it.
- Every time you click "Show More" apps in the App Store on the iPad and then install an app, you are forced out of the App Store and have to click "Show More" again to get back to where you were on the list of top free iPad apps.
- The Twitter and Facebook apps sucks. I much prefer TweetDeck for iPad, although when I first installed it, it repeatedly closed itself down before I could eventually set up my Twitter account.
- The keyboard labels don't toggle between lower and uppercase as they do on my Android HTC Desire.
- Worst of all, iTunes thinks I have authorized more than 5 computers and doesn't make it easy to deauthorize old computers that I can't deauthorize individually because I don't have them anymore! Besides, I've only ever authorized iTunes on two laptops. I'm nervous about deauthorizing all of my computers in case I wipe stuff I want to keep or can no longer play music I downloaded on iTunes.
I thought Apples were supposed to give a brilliant user experience. Can't say I'm much of a fanboy yet. I expect this list to grow from its original six items.