- Navigate to the page/screen you wish to capture.
- Press the Prnt Scrn (Print Screen) button on the top right of your keyboard. This will capture the whole area of your screen and place it on the clipboard.
- Open a graphics program such as Paint.
- Paste the Print Screen image from your clipboard by pressing Ctrl + V.
- Crop the image as desired and save.
Saturday, 20 March 2010
How to make a screen capture in Windows
This should work in any version of Windows. There's no need to download any special screen capturing/clipping/grabbing software. I wish I'd figured this out before!